06/07/2013

Wedding card

A wedding card using this weeks Sketch and Stash layout and a LOTV diecut square.  The paper is from a 6 x 6 Dovecraft pack, called 'Cupcake Boutique'.  The pink pearl heart came from MeiFlower and I used a SU border punch to make the scalloped edge on the pink piece of card.  The lace is from my stash - I've had it for years - it's a great big roll and I use it sparingly!  The sentiment is a Craftwork Cards one, cut smaller, by using a circle punch.  I can also enter Papertake Weekly as its 'Anything Goes' with an animal theme.

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty card Bernice - love that backing paper. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card... love the die cut image & those Dp's are simply gorgeous :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card I love the image, gorgeous papers and soft colours.
    Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch N Stash x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fantastic, love the wonderful creation of yours!
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Sketch N Stash this time!
    xoxo, Ally

    ReplyDelete