05/07/2012

Wedding Invites

At last I think it should be OK to show you the wedding invites I made for my niece - they have all been posted out now, so it should be safe enough.  I used a cream shimmery card for the base and then embossed a piece for the front.  The layer under this is a pealised raspberry pink card and the ribbon is from Meiflower - they were very helpful in sorting me out with what I needed.  I used the same ribbon to tie a wee bow and then the pearl diamante thing was stuck in the centre.  The label was printed on the computer and punched out using a SU punch and the pink layer under it was also made with a SU punch, then finished off with a tiny adhesive pearl either side.  Because of the thickness of the embellishments, I had to make wee boxes to post them out in - my Scorepal board was very useful for this (I used the same card as for the invites).  The photography is rubbish as usual - the colours look much better than this IRL!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely elegant invitation - was up in Enniskillen a couple of weeks ago - visited a new craft shop while I was there just opposite the Erne Centre - think it will be lovely when she gets all her stock in - you asked where I get my verses I have built up a stash of them over the years from surfing the internet - if ever you need something just email me I just might have something suitable
    elindawalker@lineone.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty invitations Bernice. I'm sure your niece was thrilled with them.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh these are gorgeous Bernice, and boxes too - you've been busy! Bet your niece, and all the guests, will love them!
    LUCKY YOU getting to go to the LOTV shop ... hope you don't bank with Ulster Bank or you'll not be buying too much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful - very elegant, Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. they're lovely bernice,very classy,lotv shop is gorgeous-glad we both got to it

    ReplyDelete