23/04/2012

Simon Says Engagement Card

Here is another engagement card I made, following the sketch on this weeks Simon Says challenge.  The image is another one of the die cut squares from LOTV - from the same sheet as the previous engagement card.  The paper is from another First Edition pad - called Desert Blooms. The ribbon is a dusky pink grosgrain I bought from Meiflower - they have been helping me get ribbon sorted for some wedding invites I need to make and I have ordered lots of other bits of ribbon, pearl hearts, etc as well - they only charge 99p for postage and send your parcel out very quickly!  I bought a couple of packs of the little heart-shaped doilies at the NEC and the lace has been in my stash for years now - MIL used to cook in a factory where they made children's clothes and they had a little shop where they sold big bags of buttons, lace, ribbon and fabric all really cheaply - so she brought me lots of that kinda stuff home! - I could nearly open a shop myself!
I thought I would share this wee photo my SIL sent me the other day of one of my wee twin nieces first attempt at gathering potatoes - she still has to learn to put them into the basket - not try to wear it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment