06/04/2012

How stupid am I?

No, don't answer that question - I already know - I used one of the new LOTV stamps to make an anniversary card (the 'bits' were on my desk on this weeks WOYWW below), using the sketch from this weeks Sketch Saturday, and then gave it on to the person who ordered it, having forgotten to take a photo! Never mind, I might get another version made in time for this weeks challenge!!  I think it was because I was doing a cardmaking class for some children yesterday evening and we had been late home on Wednesday night, so I was rushing about trying to get all the wee packs made up. 

This was one of the cards they made - using the new cupcake stamp and punch set from SU - I borrowed it, but now I think I might NEED one of my own!
 IRL its a nice bright pink colour - don't know how I manage to make everything a different colour in my photos!

By the way, I want to give a big welcome to all those new followers who've joined me recently - I just hope my cards live up to your expectations!  Thanks also to all those who have been leaving nice comments - it certainly is encouraging!
We went to the new Titanic exhibition in Belfast on Wednesday - it was really very good - we were there for three hours, although it was quite busy and we had to wait in a queue for part of the time.  Nevertheless, it was well worth the visit, and we would certainly recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bernice

    Such a beautiful card - I love the image and the colours - just wonderful!

    Take care.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. an idea for the next school trip bernice???

    ReplyDelete