18/04/2012

A quick baby boy card

This is another of the cards I made recently for my sister.  I've used one of the LOTV die cut squares, layered up on a square doily and paper from one of the new Doodlebug pads.  The baby boy stamp is also from LOTV and I made the bow from some 'Anitas' ribbon.  I recently bought a little tool for making bows on ebay HERE for 99p - its really good for getting small bows the right size - particularly the ones made using seam binding ribbon, which seems to slip a lot when you try to tie it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi bernice - it eas lovely to hear froma fellow Northern irelander when you commented on my blog post - Thank you very much for your lovely comments - the papers are digital downloads and i have them saved - the only name on them is mbennett - blush - I'm sorry there is nothing in the files to tell me where i purchased them from as I usually delete all except the actual paper file - I buy a lot from the SweetShoppe digital site and Zoe Spearn is another favourite but if i come across it in my travels again I'll let you know - Love the lacey layer on this card -Linda

    ReplyDelete