10/12/2011

Something sweet

I had my last craft class for this year on Thursday night, and as we usually have supper, I tried out something new in my most recent Lakeland purchase - the mini sandwitch tins (you can find them here).  Up until now I have just made little sponges, but tried out these individual Strawberry Delights (a bit like cheesecake without the cheese and even more calories!!) and was really pleased with how well they turned out - almost too nice to eat!

I have just booked my flights to the March Hobbycrafts fair in the NEC - BMI Baby have a special offer on for this weekend - the flights have been reduced to £14.99 - so if anyone else out there needs to book flights to get there - now's a good time to do it.  I haven't been to the spring one before, and as I like to knit and stitch as well as make cards, I'm really looking forward to seeing all that part as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment