02/12/2011

LOTV Birthday card

Just a quick birthday card as we need to stock up on basic cards for our stand in school.  The quickest way to make cards these days seems to be by using the LOTV die cut squares. This one is from the "Fluffy Bunnies" sheet and I matched it up with some First Edition paper - from the "Dreamcatcher" 6 x 6 pad.  The postmark type stamp is one of the new LOTV clear sets - it has 33 different sentiments, so covers virtually every occasion!  The ribbon is from SU and I've had the buttons, unopened, in a wee packet for so long that I don't remember where they came from - this paper just co-ordinates with them perfectly, so maybe I'll get to use some more of them!  The tiny flower in the centre of the "Happy Birthday" was a puch that came free with one of the magazines ages ago.  I used this weeks sketch at Sweetstop Sketches and I can also enter this weeks LOTV challenge as its 'Anything but a Christmas card!'

1 comment:

  1. This is very sweet Bernice and the colours are very pretty. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete