20/12/2011

21st Birthday

A quick scheduled post today as by the time you are reading this (hopefully - if my technology works!) I should be away to Mum's.  This card was made very quickly using one of the LOTV die cut squares, paper from Bo Bunny Sweet Tooth Collection, my first Magnolia Doo Hickey die (must say it cuts really well using my big old red Sizzix machine) and a Marianne die for the rose (- it also works in this machine).  The sentiment was computer generated and mounted on a Nestibilities die cut circle.  For some reason or other, I can't seem to get a clear photo when I use this larger (8 x 8) size of card - it must be too big for the close up setting and too small for the far away setting!!  Will have to get back to my old digital camera I think - this one is a mini camcorder, so probably isn't really designed for snaps - its just handy as it links up so easily to my laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment