19/12/2011

Gifts


Just a quick post as I'm rushing off to Kilkeel for a few days.  Here are some little gifts I made - I tried to use Edna's birdhouse idea for little gift boxes here - but I didn't have the bird punch, so mine aren't as nice as hers!!  The papers are BoBunny Snowflake and the card and ribbon is from SU.  The snowflakes are x-cut punches.  Think I will enter them for the Allsorts Challenge which is the theme of 'Blue and Brown' - probably could enter half my cards for this one - blue and brown are one of my favourite colour schemes - if you haven't already noticed!!

4 comments:

  1. What lovely little gifts Bernice, they will be well receied I am sure.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and have a lovely Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernice these are gorgeous! What are you talking about not as nice. They are delightful.

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy and healthy New Year! See you in 2012!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic project Bernice! Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Allsorts and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab loving the chocolate box, can I ask what punch you used to mount your sentiments I cant find one that fits CC sentiments anywhere?

    Thanks for joining in our brown and blue challenge this fortnight at Allsorts and all the best for 2012

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete