15/03/2017

WOYWW 406


A messy desk this morning as I am still making lots of quick cards for sale.  Under all the mess somewhere are the tickets to the NEC - looking forward now to the visit on Friday - I was able to get the tickets with my Tesco points so just had the flights to pay for - more spending money!!Last week,  I  eventually got my cardigan finished off and I'm now back to my cross stitch. The cardigan is a darker red than it appears in this photo and matches my red and black skirt perfectly 😊 .  Other desks can be seen HERE at Julia's blog.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful cardigan .... you must be thrilled with the end result. Well done on getting tickets on points.
    sandra de @21

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Bernice. Well done on getting the tickets. That cardigan is lovely - a great looking design. Good cards too, for the sales.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have fun at the NEC. Well done for finally finishing the cardigan, it looks great. Sarah #25

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bernice, have a lovely time at the NEC. I'm not going to this one, I'm saving my crafting cash for Happy Stampers at the beginning of May. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #8 XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cardigan. Have fun at NEC. Always good when you can get anything for 'free'.

    Sharon K #31

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your 'male' cards - it is so hard to find decent ones in the shops, and that's a stunner of a cardy, dxxx 13

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the motorcycle card! And your cardigan is a lovely colour red. Funny, all through my childhood I hated red, but as an adult I love it! Thanks for sharing! Lindart #39

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you clever stick, that cards is fab! Hope you enjoy your trip, am a bit jealous, but always find this time of year is so weekend busy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great masculine birthday card. Your sweater is lovey. Red is my favorite color.
    April #29

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cardigan, it's great to see so many people knitting again. Lovely colour too. Happy belated woyww, Angela x19x

    ReplyDelete