23/05/2012

WOYWW 155

It's Wednesday again, so time for WOYWW - pop over to Julia's blog to see what it's all about!  Not many cards being made at the moment - I am too busy working on my niece's wedding invitations - obviously I can't show you them now, but I have had to make wee boxes to put them in and that's what's on my desk this week.  The circle punch I had last week is for making the semi-circle on the edge of the lid, to make them easier to open.  You will see some new Magnolia stamps - I found a site called Tilda's Town where they have a great selection and don't charge for postage to the UK (not even to N Ireland! - lots of UK companies who advertise free UK postage charge extra for NI!!)  Just another wee picture this week of what's behind the desk - she clmbed up over all my paper etc, and sat on the windowsill peaking over!

14 comments:

  1. Can see you are very busy with the boxes there - how many? BJ#24

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat is sneaky like any good cat. Mine will crawl all over things too. I sweart there's not a thing without at least one cat hair on it in my house. Good luck on the wedding invitations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you must have lots of patience making all those boxes! Good luck with the rest of the invites! Trish #51

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with all the creating for your nieces weeding!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...it's loVely your putting a very personal touch on your Niece's Wedding and very exciting too & you have a very adorable helper,sooo cute...thanks for sharing & dropping by me...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think what is peeking out from behind your desk is a real cutie! Good luck on making all those boxes, whew! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh you're a good woman doing all that for your niece.Love puss peeking in the window.Our cat stretches up on the window and has the most "desperate" face when she wants to come in!!
    Thanks for your nice comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweetie behind the desk! I think our desks are brothers. Yours must be the more ornate brother with that fancy latch on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boy, you really are going to be kept busy. Cuts cat.
    Have a great week.
    Von #22

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pretty kitty peeking in the window!
    Donna #20

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the furr-ball behind your desk... so cute! your boxes are looking fab, thanks for sharing about the shop tilda town...enjoy your week Hugs May x x x#30

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super boxes! Cute cat too. Take care & enjoy WOYWW, hoping your Thursday is a lovely one! Zo xx 80

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet cat you've got!! We've got 4 kittens underfoot at the moment and as much as I love the darlings, they are getting to be a bit much, lol! Looking forward to seeing the invites!!! *hint!* I'm totally addicted to Magnolias!!! I have most of the newest collection (Summer Memories) in hand and will be using them this weekend!!!

    Jeannie #75

    ReplyDelete
  14. How many boxes to you have to make? Oh I do love your kitty she is beautiful and just wants to be a part of what you are doing.

    Eliza #49
    http://queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete