07/05/2012

Boys birthday card

A quick boys birthday card to show you today, using one of my LOTV stamps - they have some really great ones for wee boys.  Their challenge this week is 'Anything Goes.' I coloured it using Promarkers and as the PFP challenge this week is 'Light and bright' I have used fairly plain, light coloured DP to go with the brightly coloured image.  The paper is from the Doodlebug 'Snips and Snails' 6 x 6 pad - I just love these wee pads - may have to buy some more!  The Simon says challenge is to use a birthday theme, so I can enter it there as well and CCT is 'One for the Boys.' The banner was cut using a whimsy die and the sentiment stamp, punches and green card, are all from SU.
We're back to rain here today for the bank holiday - after a few lovely days.  Of course I left my gardening until today and now it's much too wet - so I will just have to stay inside and craft! (Mind you, I have a big pile of ironing to do, but crafting sounds much more appealing!)

6 comments:

  1. Super boy's card Bernice. I love LOTV boy images.
    Cute bunting too!!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really gorgeous card! I love the stamp and the bunting looks great. A fab card, its just perfect. Luv Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous boys card bernice.fab papers and design and i love the image.
    thanks for joning us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Bernice...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!! Love that sweet image!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at LLF this week x

    ReplyDelete