20/03/2012

Yellow and pearls

The PFP challenge this week is yellow and pearls - the perfect opportunity to use some of my Prima Alla papers I've been hoarding up - I really love this pack - of course it may have something to do with the lovely greeny blue shades mixed in with the yellow!  I followed the sketch on Sketch Saturday and as I've used a Penny Black stamp, I can also enter the challenge there as its 'Anything Goes' this week.  The image was coloured using Gold, Tulip Yellow, Tan, Ivory, Moss Green, Pear Green, Caramel, Cinnamon, Soft Peach, Satin, Turquoise and Duck Egg Promarkers plus the blender pen and the Glacier Blue Flexmarker.  The lace came from 'The Works' - who stock wee charms, ribbon etc at very reasonable prices.  The swirl was cut using a Sizzix die and the larger flowers are from a Crafty Bitz pack, while the smaller ones are made using punches.  I've just realised the Stampavie challenge is a Spring/Easter theme, so I think this is quite Spring like and could be entered there too!

4 comments:

  1. thats just the sweetest image.. love those papers..
    thanks for joining us over at Passion for Promarkers yellow and pearls challenge...Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love this image and spring colours, Perfect, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that paper! Goes perfect with your image and colouring. Wonderful card. Hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete