09/03/2012

Special Girl Birthday Card


This weeks Simon Says challenge is for a Mother's Day card or a card for a special girl.  Since I'm always a bit last minute with everything, its still far too soon for me to be making Mother's Day cards,  and so I thought I would just make a birthday card for a special girl.  I used this weeks Sketchy Challenge sketch.  The image is one of the LOTV die cut squares and the peach paper is from a 6 x 6 pad from Craftwork Cards, called Vintage Rose. (These are the papers that were on my desk for this weeks WOYWW.)  I used a SU border puch down both sides of the white card strip, a punch by L-Em for the leaves, Marianne poinsettia dies for the flowers and a Nesties die for the circular mount.  It was finished off with Stickles on the flowers.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bernice

    What a really stunning card - I just love everything about it.

    I am now following you and look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations.

    take care

    hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft coloring of the sweet image. Beautiful papers, colors and details. Thanks for joining the Sketchy Girls. Have a nice Sunday!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bernice this is STUNNING I love the peachyness and that image is gorgeous,Well done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so cute and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete