12/03/2012

Mother's Day Card

I thought it was about time I got started on my Mother's Day cards, so made this one using my new SU papers and card.  I used an LOTV image, coloured with Promarkers - Mustard, Gold, Satin, Caramel, Sandstone, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua, Pastel Pink, Marsh Green and the blender pen.  This weeks PFP Challenge is to make a card for Mum or a female - so this fits the bill!  I used this weeks sketch from the Sweet Stop Challenge and the yummy papers are from the SU mini catalogue, teamed with Pool Party, More Mustard and Soft Suede SU card.  The mustard rectangle was embossed using a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

5 comments:

  1. What a darling card Bernice. I {heart} the sweet image and the soft coloring. Lovely papers and flower embellishments... the textured panel looks great! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bernice, what a beautiful card. I love the image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    I'm sorry for my late comment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bernice, Your card is adorable. I love your coloring. Your flowers are gorgeous and love how everything is so coordinated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Adorable!! Love the LOTV stamps. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh this is DELIGHTFUL! I love the papers, flowers and your take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us in the SWEET STOP SKETCH this week! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete