26/09/2011

Sugar Nellie Autumn

The Sugar Bowl challenge for this week is a sketch with the theme of Autumn, so I made this 'Thank You' card using one of the first Sugar Nellie stamps I ever bought - I think she's called Maggie.  I used Promarkers to colour and the Autumn coloured papers are from a set from SU called 'Sweet Pea' - there are some lovely papers in this stack - as its a retired one, you don't like to use them all up! - although there are 48 double sided 12 x 12 pages, so I shouldn't run out of it too quickly!  The 'Thank You' is also from SU, cut out with a Nestabilities die.  The flowers and leaves were punched from the DP.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Bernice.
    These colours are so pretty and perfect for the Autumn theme.

    Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge.

    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete