24/09/2011

Get well card

Here is another card I made using the sketch catalogue on Sketch and Stash.  I have used a new stamp from Stampavie.  The DP (First Edition, 'Desert Blooms') is one of my most recent craft purchases also, although I have used it on a few cards already - the colours are different from my usual greens and blues, and very appropriate for this time of year.  The sketch is number 18 and I'm really finding these sketches very useful.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and the little label for the sentiment was punched using SU punches.

Our little cat is making good progress - limping around now looking for lots of attention.  It's just going to be difficult  to keep her from jumping for the next few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Bernice - great sketch, makes for an interesting lo.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabu card, Bernice - love the image and your colours and papers are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this time around, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete