16/09/2011

Sketch Saturday

Just a quick post to make sure I get this card up in time for this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge.  I really like the sketch challenges as I like to have new ideas for putting my cards together and tend to get a bit stuck in a rut at times.  This one uses some of the paper from First Edition 'Love Letters' pad and the image is one of the free ones from LOTV that came with a magazine earlier this year (can't remember which one).  The ribbon and ink are from SU (rich razzleberry colour), as is the congratulations stamp.

Have to go now and collect the cat from the vets.  We're hoping she'll heal up OK without the operation, so she's coming home now to see how she gets on.  We are going to have to get some kind of large cage so that she will not try to climb for a few weeks, to give it a chance to heal.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you didn't get a comment off our DT, your card is so pretty too, and deserves some recognition.
    Thank you for joining in, I hope you will take part in our current challenge too.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete