20/08/2011

Motorbike card

I thought I would work my way through the list of cards I need to make, by getting the most difficult ones out of the way first - so thats always the male ones as you can't really add lots of embellishments!  The motorbike stamp, the blue card and the pen for stamping and colouring (Marina Mist) both came from Stampin Up.  The black card was from the Papermill and has been embossed using a Cuttlebug folder.  The ticket stamps and die for cutting them out are from Whimsy Stamps and the 'nailheads' were bought in a little craft shop at the Linen Green in Dungannon.  Oh and the button came from a large collection in my button box - my MIL used to do catering in a factory that made childrens clothes - and so I got lots of ribbon, buttons, ribbon roses, fabric, lace etc and have built up as large a collection as manys a shop!!  I've just realised you can see the camera in the mirri card! (which probably came from Craft Creations.)

No comments:

Post a Comment