25/08/2011

Dads birthday card

Back again from my wee trip to Co Down.  We managed to do a little bit of craft shopping on the way home, via Belfast.  I got yet another First Edition paper stack - "Desert Blooms" - lovely pink, orange and brown colour combinations.  I also got some buttons, paper flowers and a punch and a lovely wee basket that I thought would be good for displaying cards at a stall in the country market, if we attend it this year. 

I needed to make a birthday card for my Dad ASAP and so when I saw the nice simple layout of the card sketch on Cute Card Thursday, I thought it would be just perfect.  The teal coloured card is Bazzil 'Neptune' and the patterned papers are from the Basic Grey Marjolaine range.  The image was coloured with Promarkers and the mats cut with nesties.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your shopping trip Bernice. It sounds as though you got plenty of goodies.
    Super card!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete