31/07/2011

Doodlecraft card class

Had a great day out at Doodlecraft.  We made 4 baby cards in two hours, with time for a wee tea break as well. Here are 2 of them, although the colour looks a bit off - the photographers fault again!

We also had to replenish supplies and of course paper was top of the list - even though my 12 x 12 storage is overflowing!  There were so many lovely co-ordinating sets it was difficult to choose, but I ended up with 4 sheets from the MME 'Good Day Sunshine' range and 4 from the Echo Park 'Springtime' range, which are all double sided.  I also got the long Tim Holtz die which makes a paper rosette, some ribbon, an EK success punch and the new little fine nibs for my promarker pens.  Haven't had a chance to try anything out yet, but hopefully will have a go next week, although it is the Co Agricultural Show and we'll be busy getting the school entries in and out, so my crafting may have to wait a day or two!
Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment