29/07/2011

Born to shop

I have finally finished my card for the Whiff of Joy challenge - it was a sketch.  I dusted off my prismacolors for colouring today - I like the effect, but it takes a lot more time than promarkers.  The paper is  Basic Grey called Marjolaine and I have about 10 different designs in this set, all double sided - these are some of my favourite colours.
I am a rubbish photographer - I manage to make all my cards look like they have a rather wonky shape - maybe I need a new camera!?

I have just booked flights to Birmingham for the NEC on the 4th November - looking forward to it already.  The craft fair in Belfast has deteriorated over the past couple of years - fewer stands from the mainland than previously, so its great to get to Birmingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment