26/07/2011

Anniversary card

Today I have an anniversary card made with a cute Penny Black stamp called 'Furry Embrace.'  I used water colour pencils to colour then cut out the image and raised it on foam squares.  I used some of the hearts punched out of the border and stuck these on with foam squares also, then applied a liberal coating of stickles to them and to the roses as well.  The border puch is from Fiskars and I have used a Bic permanent marker to colour a small silver peel-off for the sentiment.  The pink part of the flower was punched using a daisy punch and the green part is a small bought mulberry paper one, fastened together with a small pink brad.  The paper is from a co-ordinating 6 x 6 pack I've had for ages and so I've lost the cover!

Annalisa - I have used an Archival sepia ink pad for this image, but I quite often use Memento ink pads, especially if I'm colouring with promarkers - and no - its not my anniversary - thats April 13th!

2 comments:

  1. Very very cute!
    the simple things are the best IMHO.
    is it your anniversary? if yes 'Auguri'!!!

    e.g. What ink do you use?
    ciao
    annalisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,,
    Waw,,, This card is sweet, pretty and nice,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete