13/09/2017

WOYWW 432

A very untidy desk again this week - I'm back to school so that's my excuse - in fact to be truthful, the whole of my house is like this at the moment - but the schemes of work are almost complete and I will get tidied up soon!!  I had to make some baby cards recently and on the desk are a couple which I need to finish.  I also have big tub of pastel coloured paperclips and pins etc on view - an impulse buy I couldn't pass when I was shopping in Asda - I just loved the colours and 'needed' to buy them! I've always loved all sorts of stationery - not sure if it's a 'teacher' thing or a crafters thing (probably a bit of both!!)  View the other desks HERE at Julia's blog.

8 comments:

  1. yep, know what you mean.. the "bits" may be different but the "mess" is the same!! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bernice, funny you say that you have a thing for stationery, I do too,and I can remember being the same as a child. Love the cards, and those pastel pins & paperclips will always come in handy. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bernice, your post certainly spoke to me! I've been working on SoW too. This year I am determined to do at least half an hour's crafting a day as a reward when I finish my school work. So far, so good. I know exactly what you mean about stationery too lol. Sarah #26

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not alone in your love of all things stationery!! Though being a crafty teacher, you have a double whammy :-D. I adore your baby cards, especially the little washing line - that's the one I'd buy in the shops!
    Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bernice. Not just the paperclips - the whole desk is colour co-ordinated. I'm impressed! And believe me, that isn't messy!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute baby card! Have a great week, thanks for sharing! Lindart #31

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your busy creative desk... the cards look beautiful.. Thanks for sharing... Have a happy week ahead... May #15

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bernice. I love the baby cards. I think they are some of my favourite cards to make. Have a lovely week, Heather #30

    ReplyDelete