04/04/2017

New Home

I have made a few 'new home' cards and this one uses a new die I bought at the NEC last month.  It is one of the Robert Addams sentiment dies.  I also used one of the now retired 'cute squares' from LOTV for the image and the red paper is from SU - not sure where the checked one came from.  The key was made using a really old Quickcutz die.  I am entering a few 'Anything Goes' challenges - Penny's Challenges, Wednesdays Creative Inspirations, Simon Says and Crafty Creations. I am also entering the CCT challenge (Warm Colours).

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card and design! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
    Mary (DT member)

    ReplyDelete