31/10/2013

Let it snow

Recently I made up a couple of packs of Docrafts diecut decoupage sheets and I'm only getting round to making them up into cards now.  For the layout on this one I followed the Friday Sketch Challenge and as the Simon Says challenge is 'Anything Goes' this week, I will enter it there as well.  The paper is from a First Edition pad, the organza ribbon from my stash, the snowflake was made using a couple of punches and a die, the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and the oval punch and lilac card from SU.  I've just realised that I can enter it in this weeks Stampavie challenge (Bear) as well as there is a little bear sitting on the fence!

3 comments:

  1. Super card Bernice, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, love the image and papers. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Bernice, the image is adorable :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete