06/10/2012

Engagement

Just a quick post as it's away past my bedtime! I have been making some engagement cards using some of the LOTV die cut squares.  On this one I've used paper from The Craft Bug and card from SU - lovely lilac (now retired).  The muslin fabric came from a local craft shop and the flowers were made using my favourite flower punch.  I've added Stickles to the stars and bow, so can enter this weeks Simon Says challenge (glimmer and sparkle).  I will also enter the Papertake Weekly challenge as it's 'Anything Goes' with the theme of 'to celebrate.'

2 comments:

  1. Really sweet card Bernice. Hope you got to bed and had a good night's rest!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful and oh, so sweet! Love the muslin, as it adds a nice soft texture. :) Thanks for playing along in our 'Glimmer & Sparkle' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete