14/06/2012

Things with wings

The Stampavie challenge for the next fortnight is 'Things with wings' - so another chance to use my new butterfly die!  The butterfly paper is from one of my First Edition pads - can't remember what it's called and the image is from LOTV, as is the sentiment stamp. The pink cotton lace is a bargain buy from the Range - I think it was 99p and buy 2 get one free!   What a mixed up day its been weatherwise here - dry and bright one moment and pouring with rain the next.  I had our  4th years on a visit to Loughry College for the 'Feed your mind' event - don't know about them but it would have inspired me to consider a career in food technology/science - they were making and tasting ice-cream, chocolate and bread - do you think it would be too late for me to consider a career change!?

4 comments:

  1. Great card Bernice, Love the image and colours and the fab layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I especially love the butterfly die cut XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi just6 wanted to say what a beautiful card well done sending big hugs craft-mad-manning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bernice, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete