09/02/2012

Sweet stop birthday card

I made this wee card following the Sweet Stop sketch, using one of the die cut squares from LOTV.  The papers are from the two new pads I bought recently - Prima Alla and MME Stella and Rose - the colours from some of the pages go quite well together.  There are Prima flowers to match as well - although I haven't actually used them yet.  The die cut flower is a Marianne die and I've added some colour to the image using Promarkers, as well as Stickles and Glossy accents.  The aqua card has been embossed using an SU embossing folder and then brushed over with taupe coloured chalk.  Love these colours - same scheme as my craft room!! (and sun room, and kitchen, and utility room,  and, and ...!)

1 comment:

  1. Darling card Bernice. Love the sweet image and the colors. The Kraft looks great with blue. Pretty paper flowers too. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete