04/02/2012

Boys birthday card

On Sketch and stash this week, you can use any of their previous sketches, so I chose this one, sketch 18.  I have used paper from MME Stella and Rose 'Hattie' paper pad - I had noticed it used for a card on somebodys blog and just had to hunt it down.  There is a gorgeous floral pattern in it as well, so it works for male or female cards.  This is my new stash! I have matched it up with SU more mustard card and used x-cut dies to cut out the star shapes and a wee punch for the very small stars. 

I have also used some old 'cute squares' from LOTV, although I have added some colour myself to tone in with the paper - using Promarkers as usual.  I had intended to enter this card for the LOTV challenge this week as well, but I think I am a bit late in getting it uploaded!

4 comments:

  1. Great boy's card Bernice. those papers are just the ticket too.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic boys card.... I love the LOTV images & the papers you've used are great too.... love the colour combo :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sktetch N Stash... Good Luck :)

    Hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, I like the image and papers, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bernice.
    What a sweet card. I love the image & the papers are fab. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete