26/11/2011

Craft Fair

The craft fair today went really well - we raised a total of £440 for school - over four times what we made at the same event last year!  We had snow last year and very few customers ventured out, so there was a bigger crowd today.  We sold all of the wee 'hens.'  Here are a few of the other things - little hot chocolate sachets and lipbalm handbags.  The idea for these came from here. The brown, cream and teal Christmas papers are from a 6 x 6 Bo Bunny pad called 'Snowflake' - I loved them so much I went back to CraftsULove to order another pad, only to find they were sold out, as was The Glitterpot.  I will not want to use them now in case they all get used up!!  The colour scheme is exactly like my bedroom - so my kinda colours! Also very suitable for a man's Christmas card.  I will have to try to be brave and start making things in other colours - on my scarf stand today, it was very noticable that they were all shades of blue, green or brown - not a red or pink to be seen!! I need to remember that I'm making them for other people to buy - not just all the ones I like myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment