22/11/2011

Chickens and yet more scarves

I have been trying to get more stuff ready for the craft fair on Saturday and so decided to make a variety of wee hen sewing tidies/pincushions.  I tried out a few different colour combinations and then put in some pearl headed pins to match.  I have no idea how much to charge for these - so any advice would be appreciated.

I bought a new kind of scarf wool from The Black Sheep Wools at the NEC - it is called Rocio.  I only bought one ball at the time but liked it so much, I ordered a few more from their website - I must say I would certainly recommend them - they have a very fast and efficient delivery service!  I have knit these three shades now and have still another ball of black, grey and white to do.  I am hoping the teal coloured one doesn't sell - I fancy it for myself!! I tried to order another ball, but it was sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment