03/01/2018

WOYWW 448

I had a commissioned cross stitch to design and stitch over the holidays and finally got it all finished last night - the last word I stitched was the green 'creative friend' and I was halfway through stitching the 'D' when I realised I'd left out the 'N' - so it very nearly said 'Creative FRIED'!!! I was glad to get it finished!
Now I'll be able to play with my new stamp sets and dies - I've had to put them away to make sure I got the stitching done in time! To visit the other work desks go to Julia's blog HERE.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cross stitch work! Yes, bring on the stamps! Enjoy! LOL Happy New Year! #34

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Bernice. That cross stitch is beautiful - but I have to say I'm glad you noticed the missing N!! Enjoy your new dies and stamps now it is done.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that looks fabulous! It would have taken me so long! Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching. Missing out the letter is just what I would do!! Glad that you spotted it! Have fun stamping again :-) Happy New Year. Anne x #17

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh look at that, a cross stitched wordless, it looks wonderful Bernice, am perfectly sure that the recipient will be overjoyed. As for missing the N, I get it, the stomach churning moment and then the unpicking without overworking the space. Good for you B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bernice, Happy New Year. Wow, so glad you spotted the missing letter ... I would probably not have noticed! The finished piece looks great. Have a lovely week Heather #11

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Cross stitch panel. Enjoy your new toys too. Finally I would like to wish you a great woyww and a very Happy and creative New Year, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete