15/07/2014

40th Birthday

I was recently asked to make a 40th birthday card for someone who likes cats so I unearthed this Stampavie Sarah Kay stamp and coloured her using Promarkers and some of my new Blendabilities pens - the Cherry Cobbler reds and skintones.  I am really pleased with the reds as I could never get the combination quite right with my Promarkers and to have the set of 3 just makes it so much easier.  I cut into this Tereasa Collins paper (Spring Fling) that I've been hoarding up for ages and so I think I can enter this weeks CCT challenge - 'Pretty papers.' For the layout I used last weeks 'Try Stampin' on Tuesday' sketch.  The red car strip was embossed using a SU embossing folder (now retired) and the soft green lace has been in my stash for ages.  The flower punch and border punch are both from SU as is the antique style brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment