16/01/2013

WOYWW 189

I'm a very late participant in WOYWW since the time of posting changed - I'm a night owl, so was able to join in before I went to bed on the Tuesday night previously, but now as it doesn't start until Wednesday morning, I don't get to post until I get home from work. If you're wondering what all this is about, check out Julia's blog HERE.  Some lovely new bits of fabric on my (very messy) desk this week - I bought these in Watersons in Omagh so that I can get some things made as examples for my creative crafts class - they've just started on textiles last week, after passing their jewellery making.  Its a good excuse to buy some fabric - even though I have boxes of the stuff in the roofspace!  The wee card thing on the right is actually a tent card calender that I sent out to all the craft class ladies to let them know when we start back again for this session. A very appropriate image from Marianne clear stamps as most of us have been knitting recently.

13 comments:

  1. This is the second attempt at leaving a comment, so if you end up with two, sorry!! I love those fabrics, the class are going to have fun...and you too! I wouldn't mind making something as well, lol. The cupcakes are my favourite :)
    Hugs, LLJ '38 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fabric colors and prints. Your calendar is very nice and so appropriate for a reminder about the crafting class! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week. Vickie #43

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fantastic fabric can't wait to see what you make with that and the little tent card is beautiful.
    Ria #114

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty fabrics, and a really cute easel card! Happy WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #39

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love that gorgeous fabric and your tent calendar card is wonderful. How lovely it would be to be a part of your class and receive one of those, I bet the ladies were delighted. Thanks for your visit, I have used a little bit of the fabric in my latest post which should go live any moment now. Hugs, Anne x #35

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant wait to see what you make with the lovely material-when do classes start? will have to try & get up this time +joanne wanted to come & learn how to crochet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that cupcake material - the calendar has inspired me to check out the shops for little calendars when I go to town tomo, I just looove yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever idea for calendars, will have to remember that one! It's good to 'meet' a Bernice,I only know one other, I am Carol Bernice.
    Carol.x #59

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, that little calendar is so cute!! Pinning for future (near I hope!) CASEing! Beautiful fabric too...it's as bad as buying scrapbook paper I bet!! It ALL looks good eh? :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a beautiful "home" here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cupcake fabric is adorable. I want to make some bands to put around my scrapbooks so the pages aren't all whonky. That fabric would be fun to use. And your calendar card is adorable. :-) April #141

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the yummy fabric and your cute little calendar.

    Sorry I am 2 days late getting to your blog. I have been battling a nasty flu bug.
    Lori #84

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh what a sweet calendar! Looking forward to seeing what you create with your lovely fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute calender and love the fabrics my favourite are the flowers and stripes - I am not sharing a desk as away from home looking after my friends cattery but enjoying having a good look around everyone else's desk

    ReplyDelete